Hi my loves!! I’ve been getting so many messages about what products I’m using to achieve my everyday make-up look, so today I wanted to share my summer make-up routine with you! Since we’re in the middle of a major heat wave here in LA, I’ve switched up some of my beauty products for the summertime. I try to use lightweight products that are comfortable to wear and long-lasting as possible.
1.Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer ($32)
2. L’Oréal Tru Match Lumi Cushion Foundation ($16)
3. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Box O’ Powder Bronzer Mini ($15)
4. Nars Spring Color Blush ($30)
5. Cover FX Customer Enhancer Drops ($42)
6. L’Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara ($7)
7. Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil ($26)