For those of you who have been with me since the beginning, you know my blog started as MyWhiteT! Today I wanted to take it back to where it all started…a white tee and denim! A good white tee is a closet staple, will never go out of style, and can be styled in countless ways. My style has evolved so much over these past few years, but my love for a tee and denim combination is forever!!
You can never have too many tees right?! You can go cropped, structured, long sleeve, short sleeve, loose, tight, sheer, ribbed..there’s countless ways to wear them! And that’s why the search for the perfect tee can be overwhelming. So today, I rounded up some of my favorite tees and denim for you at every price point!
1. Madewell Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee
2. Free People Cassidy Tee
3. 7 For All Mankind Basic Tee in Pink Sunrise
4. Free People Baby Rib Tee
5. Reformation Alex Slim Tee
6. Forever 21 Classic Tee
7. Hanes x Karla The Crop Tee
There’s nothing better than finding that perfect pair of denim that becomes your go-to for years. As much as I love to mix it up with denim and try out new trends and cuts, there’s always those few pairs in my closet that are my go-to classic staples that I can never get enough of. Today, I’m sharing some of my favorite denim brands and styles that I can always rely on!
1. Levi's 501 Skinny Jeans
2. Everyone The Cheeky Straight Jean
3. PISTOLA Charlie High Rise Straight Jean
4. Good American Good Legs High Waist Skinny Jeans
5. BLANK NYC Great White Jean
6. L'AGENCE Highline High Rise Skinny Jeans
7. Levi's Mile High Super Skinny
8. Topshop Jamie Jeans
9. Closed Denim Slim Fit Cropped Jeans
Happy Shopping my loves! Hope you have a great weekend!