Hi my loves! My apologies for the late post! My day has been mad between running around to get looks ready for NYFW, and the Wildfox launch party tonight at Revolve Social Club! All this fashion week prep has me paying close attention to the upcoming trends. As I’m sure you’ve noticed, rose and neutral blush tones have been the colors of the year! While these shades are normally reserved for spring and summer, we’re seeing them make their way into fall on the runways and street scene alike. Even if it’s not a color you’re into wearing head to toe, adding it in as an accent color works for everyone! I’ve lined up the best blush bags at every price point to have you ready for fall in this flattering hue!
1. Zara Suede Leather Crossbody Bag with Buckle ($49.90)
2. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Crossbody Bag ($195.00)
3. Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise in Pink Bonnet ($298)
4. YSL Small Monogram Leather Crossbody Bag ($1,550)
5. Givenchy Small Antigona Leather Satchel ($2,280)